Flightline Aviation Limited
(A Company registered in New Zealand)
You should become aware of the conditions for using any information. If you decide to purchase any goods or services from the Company after considering any information contained in this website such purchase will be subject to the Terms of Trade issued by the Company. You should request a copy of the Terms of Trade from the Company before you place your order. It contains the Warranty and Guarantees of the Company. If you decide to use any of the information contained in this website for your own purposes or for your purposes with any third party you should be aware of the following conditions.
You may download one copy of the information contained in this website for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes or for the business use of a business provided that you respect the intellectual property rights of the Company.
- The description given of Goods and Services provided by the Company as specifications, illustrations, designs, drawings, plans or manuals (or part thereof) and any other technical instructions and pricing is provided by the Company by way of identification only and is subject to change and revision and the issuing of such information does not constitute an offer by the Company to you and does not constitute a sale by description and binding on the Company.
- The Company has made all reasonable effort to ensure that information is correct but makes no warranties or representation as to its accuracy. Upon using this information you accept sole responsibility that the information is satisfactory for the purposes you intend and the Company does not accept any liability whatsoever where the information is not fit for the purpose you intend.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any economic, indirect or special loss or consequential loss or damage or injury of any kind whatsoever suffered by any user of information taken from this website.
- The Company shall not be responsible for damage or loss of any kind to the person downloading information from this website that may be caused by viruses, website system defects, defects contained in or caused to the users computer system or any other errors or failures or delays in information transmission or network connections.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that the information contained is the intellectual property of the Company and that ownership of the intellectual property shall always remain with the Company and you further agree that you shall not use the intellectual property of the Company whether in complete form or in any way adapting or altering the information without the written permission of the Company.
Intellectual Property shall also include patents, trade marks, servicemarks, and logos owned or licensed by the Company and sound, graphics, charts, images and any other methods of communicating the intellectual property of the Company contained in this website.
- You agree not to give or make any undertaking, assertion or representation in relation to the information contained in this website to any other person or company without the prior approval of the Company in writing and you further agree to indemnify the Company against any liability or costs incurred by the Company as a result of your beach of this provision.
You should be aware that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law in New Zealand and other countries where its licensed rights are infringed.
- You accept that any information by way of written instructions, plans, designs, specifications and any other communication of information you transmit to this website or to the Company will not be treated as confidential and proprietary to you, unless agreed by the Company and that the Company may use any information you transmit for any reason whatsoever.
- If you post on this website or transmit any pornographic obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening material or material that invades privacy or encourages conduct that would be considered or give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability or otherwise violate any law of statute or regulation; the Company will inform the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- Notwithstanding that the Company will use its best endeavours to remove offensive material or material of criminal intent from this website, the Company will not accept liability which may arise from you receiving such content, including any claims for defamation, slander, libel, obscenity, pornography or misrepresentation. If you receive any content of this nature please inform the Company.
- Because this website may be linked to other websites, the Company will not be liable for any information contained in third party websites and the Company is not implying any association with or sponsorship of any third party websites. The Company will use its best endeavours to review other websites linked to this website but accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of off-site pages or any other site linked to this website. You accept that linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- With respect to any competitions, sweepstakes, promotions or incentives contained within this website please do not enter if your place of residence is not New Zealand. All entries from outside New Zealand will be disqualified by the Company. In some cases the conditions of entry may be linked to the purchase of goods or services of the Company. The official rules of any competition, sweepstake, promotion or incentive will be posted in this website or sent to you upon applying to the Company.
- The construction of this website and the information contained herein and the use of this website will be subject to the substantive laws of New Zealand. The Company will not be liable for your use of this website in any other country and makes no warranty or representatives of any kind whatsoever with regard to your compliance to the laws of any other country.
- The Company has branches in Auckland and Dunedin. You may contact or visit these branches for the Company Terms of Trade or to discuss your requirements.